We welcome you to the East Asian Game Theory Conference 2015 (EAGT2015) in Tokyo, August 2015. This is the first attempt to have an international game theory conference among researchers from East Asia, The conference will take pｌace at Waseda University in Tokyo, Japan, from August 24 to 26, 2015.
EAGT is the counterpart of SING (Spain-Italy-Netherlands Meeting on Game Theory). All topics related to game theory will be considered for presentation. Submissions from outside East Asia are also encouraged.
The full program and the abstracts are available.
The photo gallery of the conference is here.
ID and password are already informed to all the participants.
Keynote lectures will be by:
- Mamoru Kaneko (Waseda University, Japan), "A Bridge between Inductive Game Theory and Epistemic Logic," August 25, 15:30-16:30,
- Hans Peters (Maastricht University, the Netherlands), "An Axiomatic Characterization of the Owen-Shapley Spatial Power Index," August 24, 14:50-15:50,
- Kotaro Suzumura (Honorary Fellow of Waseda University, Japan), "Consistency and Rationality: A Pilgrimage," August 25, 16:30-17:30.
- February 20: Abstract submission opens.
- May 27: Deadline for abstract submission.
- June 5: You are informed whether your paper has been accepted.
- June 15: Preliminary program is available.
- July 1: Deadline for regular registration.
- July 31: Deadline for late registration.
- August 24-26: Conference.
- August 27: Satellite Workshop on "Game Theory and Related Topics" organized by Mamoru Kaneko. Anybody is welcome. Program is available here.
- Kazunori Araki (Waseda Univ.)
- Yukihiko Funaki (Waseda Univ., Chair)
- Takashi Oginuma (Waseda Univ.)
- Koichi Suga (Waseda Univ.)
- Hisatoshi Tanaka (Waseda Univ.)
- Manabu Toda (Waseda Univ.)
- Robert Veszteg (Waseda Univ.)
- Chih Chang (Tsing Hua U, Taiwan)
- Steve Ching (U of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- Youngsub Chun (SNU, KOREA)
- Baomin Dong (Henan U, CHINA)
- Toru Hokari (Keio U, JAPAN)
- Biung-Ghi Ju (SNU, KOREA)
- Yuan Ju (York U, UK)
- Shigeo Muto (Tokyo Tech, JAPAN)
- Mikio Nakayama (Ryutsu U, JAPAN)
- Akira Okada (Hitotsubashi U, Japan)
- Cheng-Zhong Qin (UCSB, US and Shandong U, CHINA)
- Toyotaka Sakai (Keio U, JAPAN),
- Hao Sun (Northwestern Polytechnical U, CHINA)
- Koichi Tadenuma (Hitotsubashi U, Japan)
- Takehiko Yamato (Tokyo Tech, Japan)
- Chun-Hsien Yeh (Academia SINICA, Taiwan)
This conference is supported by "Establishing Theory of Resource Allocation Mechanism Design for Sustainable Development" (PI: Makoto Yokoo, Kyushu Univ.), and Research-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) No.24310110.